23 May 2018

Weekly Gems

Gems because they're precious in some way, shape, or form.
Some of my weekly musings:
[to READ]: This is a good read. I think even though most of us are out of school, but these are good guidelines for if you're still pursuing your academic career and if not then they're great guidelines to stick to even in your professional career.
[to WATCH]: Ghibli's Porco Rosso
[to LISTEN]: Please Don't Leave | Free n Losh
(these last two are for my personal self improvement..)
[to DO]: Continue learning French!
[to THINK ABOUT]: how to better take care of plants, when I will make that NYC visit, and if/when I should start on GMAT prep...
I guess I'll make these like a few times a month, at least once if anything. That is, if I remember to come back to this blog. I finally have a primary care physician (yay!). But that makes everything negative more official than just assuming before.

No comments: