14 August 2012

Tuesday

now playing: serial killer|lana del rey
mood: overheating and irritated

Summer session finally ended, and on a well (not perfect though) note. I spent two days in Rancho Palos Verde spending the first day brunching and the luxurious Terranea Resort and ventured around Hollywood for the remainder of the evening. The day after, we cozied up in a tucked away french cafe for breakfast, and spent that day touring multi million dollar estates and watching super hero movies.

view from my bedroom in PV
Soon after the two day escape to PV, we decided to make a spontaneous getaway to San Francisco. We spent 4 nights in SF venturing around downtown, Sausalito, and Tiburon.
I'm finally back and settled, however I think I have one more surprise around the corner. I'll update you guys later with that when September nears.

xox i.

No comments: