27 January 2013

Girls

currently: going through a 'in the moment' blogging craze
now playing: Overdrawn | White Sea
So recently, or more specific this past Thursday, I started watching the HBO series Girls and I have to say it is really addicting, realistic, and therefore relatable- making the show down to earth and lovable. It's said that Gossip Girl was written about teens going through high school and college, while Sex and the City is on the married life and women wanting to be free and young again, thus Girls is centered around what happens in between that, the awkward phase where young women are fresh out of school, unemployed or just starting jobs, getting into and out of relationships, exploring, and the mayhem along with it all.
Oh, and I absolutely love the soundtrack.

(photo cred: cnn.com/HBO)
//This is totally irrelevant to the tv show, but rather another update on my life- so I've been trying to start working out again, in hopes of improving my health and toning up. Hopefully going to the gym this quarter works out consistently.
-i.

No comments: