30 July 2014

Lately

It's the end of July. Here's a list of things I've been doing or have done:

>running to the post office a lot to send packages out
>going to my cousin's house to help out
>playing the piano
>started reading brain on fire (Cahalan's memoir is gooood!)
>cleaning out my room (still, yes I know)
>got tickets to see the Arctic Monkeys, which I am SO STOKED about!! ...even though the seats are not very good, but this decision was super last minute
>watching bob's burger
>going to the pool!
>watched 22 Jump Street
>getting (a lot of) juice at Nékter
>reached 2048 on the iPhone game
>started my own 'no-gym-needed' exercise routine
>applied for a bakery job...and crossing my fingers for it
>brainstormed some more ideas for my other blog :)

...August is just around the corner! Can't wait to see what the next month brings :)
-i.

No comments: