19 June 2009

(pə-těn'shəl)

Yesterday was the last day of school. It did not feel like the last day of school. Everything seemed to whisk by so fast. I don't remember anything but Band Camp in August, then school started and there were the football games and tiresome practices every night that lasted until 9pm or later. My classes and teachers were mediocre and fine, not interesting or pessimistic enough to be pondering on. Everything seemed to fly by as I just stand and observe. The only thing I actually paid attention to, and stuck in my memory, was guard. I remember that Sara came, and she was new, then a lot of people seemed to be complaining about her, then soon we had an incredible bond, and then Winterguard came, we placed top 3 quite many times. Then one day; she just left. And that was it. Then the team was dull, boring...unfocused.

I became slightly ill and I couldn't go to the bonfire. I didn't want to go at first, but when I finally wanted to go, I became ill. wonderful.



I'm immature and indecisive.
September i was skeptical. October i wanted to cry. there was a two week period when i felt
fine. it's June and I'm forcing myself not to cave in.






potential: n. the inherent ability or capacity for growth, development, or coming into being.

don't know if i have the potential to move forward.
fickle, my mind changes as much as i change the color of my nails.
retarded and immobile. without creativity.
i wish i was brilliant.
then
i would be able to conjure brilliant objects out of my brilliant head
and turn my brilliant ideas into brilliant pieces of art.
but because i.'m not brilliant, i'm stuck with being mediocre.

what..s my potential potential?

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

lifes a discovery, learn something new about yourself each day.

i like this post becuase i agree with you
it doesnt feel like summer! but all the same, i love this feeling, that im free, but i dont know it
its like taking it for granted in a way. i like it though. no grades to worry about. no homework. no time to worry about . i dont have to worry about stayiong up late and not being able to get up in the morning, since i dont have school
even thougb my arents make me get up at 9 O_O

and i dont have to worry about project or tests or not understand my math
:)
i like this.