04 January 2011

f o r - e v e r ?

If you ever want something badly, let it go. If it comes back to you, then it’s yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never yours to begin with. --Blake Lively

Today: Breakfast, school, lunch, government class and falling asleep, fastest walk home because Jamal made me walk super duper fast. then check networking sites, read, Starbucks, photoshoot with Katrina (thumping sound in the bushes, trololol-ing), then back to katrina's house.
Right now I'm burning a very fragrant soy candle, one of what I'd imagine my future house would smell like. A mix of pumpkin & spice with a dash of cinnamon gingerbread. Lykke Li is playing in the background, and I'm going downstairs for teatime and to watch Harry Potter and the half blooded prince. Hmmm, optimism=win.
Oh, and I feel bad for ditching a study sesh today.

No comments: