17 April 2014

DEADLINES

I AM SO BEHIND WITH RESUME WRITING, DEADLINES, PODCASTS, READING ASSIGNMENTS, HOMEWORK, PAPERS, WORKING OUT, BLOGGING, MARKETING IDEAS, AND STUDYING.
WHAT IS GOING ON.
WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THERE'S NOT ENOUGH TIME AND AT THE SAME TIME NOTHING IS GETTING DONE.

UGH I AM SO FRUSTRATING WITH MY SITUATION RIGHT NOW.
AND HOW DO I HAVE 550 PHOTOS ON MY INSTAGRAM ALREADY. #socialmediatidinessfreak

I'm also really frustrated about my pink earphones being broken on one side, which means I have to bring my white ones. So much for a backup pair.

On the bright side- I downloaded a few management apps that I really like. Something that made me slap myself back awake and to reality is that one of the apps provide the background info on the developer of the certain program I 'commit to' and their info was that they are "a entrepreneur / software engineer / Standford graduate /  olympic weightlifter / marathon-er" and.....that just made me realize how minor my problems are compared to what they've accomplished already. If they can do that, I should be able to prioritize efficiently and do what I need to do. Also, I've been happy with the traffic coming into Style Prosciutto despite how slow posting has been. UGHHSDLFKJDS:KFJSDLFds okay. back to work.

No comments: