15 September 2015

Catching Up

now playing: firsts | cold war kids
I feel like everytime I update this blog, it is a huge catching-up post for what's happened over the month.

Following the collaboration and work at GWU, I came back to school for a week to do more pattern processing. When the week ended, I left for my trip to Scandinavia immediately.

Europe was beautiful, per usual. This time I visited Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Finland. I spent the most time in Denmark and Norway, and briefly in Sweden and Finland. I am in love with Copenhagen and their lifestyle. I was also able to visit Odense (cute and small city, mainly famous because of Hans Christian Anderson), Hillerød, and Helsingør while in Denmark.

Moving to other countries- Norway is slightly out of touch with the world, but I rank it closely as a favorite just under Copenhagen because of all the beautiful UNESCO sites there were in the country. Norway isn't exciting in general, but it is SO so so so beautiful in terms of its scenery and nature. Sweden was disappointing to me, but maybe that is because I didn't stay for a very long time there. Finland seems like it could be interesting if I had time, but it did give me a hint of Russian influence, plus it was also more bare compared to the other countries.

Anyways. I hope I find time to update my travel blog so I can upload the Italy trip first, then Whistler, and Scandinavia LOL.

School has been a little...I don't know to be honest. I like what I do, but the people...to put it nicely, I feel like I can never fit in anymore and I don't even know what I did wrong...or so wrong to put it.

It's like high school all over again.
Except no one tells me over AIM that I'm an ass-wipe...just whispering it to each other and finding ass-wipe-appropriate remarks and jobs for me.

I guess.

No comments: