27 June 2018

Overwhelmed

I have been absolutely overwhelmed with work and life, in general. Lots of deadlines and quite a number of new things popping up at work to learn and figure out. I have been not doing well with the control part and I haven't used headspace this week yet. I think it is still better to write what I need to get done out somewhere so that I can let go of the disposable to-do lists and clear my head so I have space to think clearly about the work being done at the moment. Here it goes...

This week-
-finish tool fingerprint audit (Wed/Fri)
-Headspace released singles for free (!! good bye world)
-weekend plans (lavender/berry farm, picnic, cider fest?)
-make some progress on infinity package, follow up on subfab access
-filter prime (thursday)
-networking bowling (thursday)
-filter change (friday morning)
-incredibles2 tickets (friday)
-networking lunch (friday)
-weekly summary (friday before leaving work)
-possible contractor time for down line (Friday afternoon)
-plane tickets for wedding
-nyc plane tickets if they're still <$300
-airbnb by silver falls
-sofa and area rug stuff

!! Feeling overwhelmed.

No comments: