20 June 2018

Reads

More articles I find fascinating or just great as an F Y I...
-How inequality is linked to mental illness
-Eating too much fruits
-Health of today's millennials
-Top CEOs, employee choice
-Fighting for quality, How Google Hires

Been focused on personal/career development lately...I have been able to secure some network/people to make connections with regarding moving forward in my career but I am unsure of how to proceed or communicate. I also feel that with the people I've already secured communication with, I have done it wrong thus offending them and perhaps burning that bridge already. Gah.

Something HBR wrote that I found quite helpful was: "...the difference as working to pull people into your network rather than pushing your way into theirs. '...teach our people how to draw people to their ideas and create energy in interactions from day one...embrace the approach, you’re much more likely to connect well' "🤔

No comments: